Construction and Design
With thousands of completed projects of all scopes and sizes, PHOENIX is an experienced general contractor when it comes to your retail branch construction needs.
Phoenix has a team of connected project managers, in-house service center, and highly trained technicians that can provide you with an outstanding turnkey solution. It is our mission to complete every project on time and within budget. We offer transparency with our clients until the project is completed.
With our home grown installation experts supported by our team of project managers, PHOENIX KEEPS IT IN HOUSE.
This gives us unparalleled control over the quality and timing of your project which will result in a better value proposition for your institution. Our project management process goes through defined stages from initiation, planning, execution, quality control and close out. Each project manager takes personal responsibility for each project from start to finish. We specialize in the most difficult and complex installations.
For a Free site evaluation and estimate please click here.
Our Commercial Construction Services Include:
- Bank Remodels and New Construction
- Interior demolition, modifications, and decommissions
- Framing, sheet rock, spackle
- ACT Grid Ceilings
- Vinyl Flooring, carpet and ceramic tile
- Electrical, Lighting, Plumbing, Drain Clearing, HVAC
- Structural Engineering
- Concrete core drilling
- Sidewalk, driveway and island
- Permit Acquisition
- Carpentry and Millwork
- Wall paper
- Roof and Ceiling installation and repairs
- Flooring, tile, carpet installation and repairs
- Drive-up canopy repairs
- Power washing
- Masonry curbing, sidewalk, foundation, and stonework installation and repairs
- Gutter and down-spout installation and repairs
- Sign and awning installations
- Parking lot sealcoating, patching/repair, striping, identification and signage
- Fence Repair and installation
- Safety Bollard installation
- ADA compliance upgrades
- Quick response to move/rigging requests
- Cleanout of all types
- Structural Engineering review for major rigging
Phoenix is Certified and State licensed in:
- General Construction in the State of New Jersey
- Certified OSHA 10 Training